The following occurs after you have entered prices initially in the price matrix page.
- If you leave a price cell empty the client will not be able to order that configuration.
- If you change/replace any quantity or parameter value the original price will hold to the new value.
- If you add a new value to an existing quantity or parameter the new value will have a blank price.
- If you delete any quantity or parameter value then it will just be removed
- If you add a new parameter then all the prices will be copied across to include the new parameter.
- If you delete a whole parameter then the software has no idea what the reduced configuration will be so everything will be set to zero.
- You cannot change a quantity value into another one that already exists. Delete first the one you want to replace.