How do I find the main login page of the new system?
Each system is located at a different URL. Your login page is likely located at somewhere similar to http://demo.printjob.com/ where ‘demo’ is the name of your system.
How does the registration process work?
Registering on the Storefront.
Users can register and become Client Users by
- Using the Register button on the login panel (if Storefront Experience is enabled by Admin). This method requires users to verify their email for security purposes. This is done by clicking on the link in an email which is sent after registration (and before login is allowed).
- Clicking on the link in the received email ‘Invite to register’.
Admin can invite people to open accounts either by
- adding their email to the quick invite (in Storefront settings) and hitting send. In this case the user would have to fill out a form giving their name, email (prefilled), company name and password.
- creating an account and user and sending an invite. In this case the profile form would be prefilled except for password.
Registering to join an existing Client Account.
To join an existing Client Account, to represent their company or join their colleagues, a user must either
- Click the registration button on the login panel of the special Client Account URL (if made visible by Admin). This method may require a passkey. This is so that only intended users register and gain access to the Client Account. Once completed, Users will also have to verify their email for security purposes. This is done by clicking on the link in an email which is sent after registration (and before login is allowed).
- Receive an invite email.
Admins or Manager can invite someone to register for a Client Account either by
- adding their email to the quick invite (for Admin this is in the Account settings area) and hitting send. In this case the user would have to fill out a form giving their name, email (prefilled) and password.
- creating/importing the user and sending an invite. In this case the profile form (name and email fields) would be prefilled except for password.
Once registered, all users will receive the ‘Thank you for registering’ email.
If a user changes their email at any point, they will have to verify their email address again before the next login. This is simply done once they receive the email ‘Verify Email’.
If a user attempts to login with an email address that has not been verified, they will see an error message which reads ‘You are attempting to login with an email address that has not been verified. Please click here to verify an email address.’
If a user tries to register and the system detects the email is already in use, they will see a message which reads ‘User profile already exists – if you have forgotten your password click here’
If a user registers on the storefront, but actually wants to join an existing account, they will have to delete the profile and re-register either on the special login page for that account or request an invitation from another person in that client account.
If self registration is switched off for a particular Client Account, prospective users will only be able to register by receiving the invite email.
Why do we require users to verify their emails?
To ensure that users have an email address and can receive system emails
To ensure that the user is not impersonating someone else.
What passwords are acceptable?
The minimum strength of PJ passwords is 8 chars. You must include at least one number, one UPPERCASE and one lowercase, for example “Jackson8″
When does the system log you out?
After 30 mins of activity, if the tickbox “Stay signed in” is not ticked..
The tickbox “Stay signed in” should keep you logged in for 1 month at least, or until you clear the cookies on your browser. Closing the browser in this instance won’t log you out.